Sportsbet is a bookie that scores highly in pretty much every category: Decent odds? Check. Regular promos? Check. Easy to use website? Check. Good sign-up offer? Checkity-check-check.
If you were only to have one bookie account Sportsbet wouldn't be a bad one to have.
[But you really shouldn't only have one account, and this article tells you why]
What's Good About It?
No wagering requirements for Australian residents (5x if you live outside Aus)
What's Bad About It?
This is a 'first bet match' not a deposit match, so in order to get the full bonus amount you willl have to deposit and bet $150 of your own cash in a single bet. There are no minimum odds for this qualifying bet though so you can pick the surest thing that you can find.
Terms & Conditions
- An Offer may involve a Bonus Bet equal or otherwise calculated by reference to the amount of your first bet, or another bet made by you during a specified period (‘Qualifying Bet’).
- In these circumstances, Sportsbet will award you a Bonus Bet referable to the value of the Qualifying Bet, to the maximum amount stated in the Offer and otherwise on the specific terms set out in the Offer.
- Once you have made your Qualifying Bet, the Bonus Bet will be awarded to your Account within 24 hours, but usually much sooner.
- Should your Bonus Bet be successful, only the winnings from the Bonus Bet will be credited into your Account. This means that your winnings will exclude the initial Bonus Bet stake.
- Residents living outside Australia must turnover their Bonus Bet winnings at least five times (x5) before they can withdraw the whole or any part of their Bonus Bet winnings from their Account
Other t&c's apply. Please ensure you read them before signing up