Unibet were founded in Sweden but, over the last decade, have grown to be one of the largest bookmakers in Europe. They entered the Australian market in 2012 with the acquisition of Betchoice. They are particularly good for soccer betting as they offer 97.5% payback on all EPL and Champions League matches, meaning they are often top price, but that doesn't mean other sports are ignored. They offer a horse racing "Lay of the Day' with enhanced odds, and also have an NRL multi offer where you get a cash refund if one leg lets you down.
What's Good About It?
Unibet has not one but two different signup bonuses depending on how much you want to deposit. You can either deposit $20 and get $80 in bonus cash, or you can a 100% bonus up to $250. One thing that really differentiates Unibet from other bookies is that when you bet with the bonus the bonus stake is returned when you win. This is very uncommon in bookies these days, with Bet365 being the only other bookie offering it.
What's Bad About It?
You have to wager your bonus amount 4 times before you can withdraw, so if you take the $80 bonus that means $320 of bets in total. This won't be a problem for anyone who has a regular punt but it is worth bearing in mind if you think you might need quick access to the cash.
Terms & Conditions
- Your bets will first come from your ‘Contributed Money’ balance (what you deposited to qualify for this bonus), before your ‘Bonus Money’ balance. Winnings from either balance will be added to each balance in the same proportions as the money you wagered.
- Bets using Bonus Money may be 'split-up' and your stake is included in winning Bonus Money bets.
- Bonus Money will be converted into cash if you meet the following Bonus Wagering Conditions within the Bonus Validity Period of 30 days. If you do not meet these conditions, all Bonus Money and winnings will be voided.
- You must wager four (X4) times the value of your Bonus (Wagering Turnover Requirement). [Example 1] If you receive an awarded bonus of $20, you will be required to wager (‘turnover’) $80 ($20 X 4). You may do this through multiple or single bets.
- Only bets with odds of $1.40 or higher count towards Bonus Wagering Conditions.