William Hill is another huge UK bookmaker who has entered the Australian market, buying out Tom Waterhouse, Centrebet and Sportingbet in the process. As with all of the big UK books they have a huge range of markets to bet on and deep pockets to finance regular promos on everything from Horse Racing to Tennis. They also have a huge sign-up offer with up to $500 in bonus bets available.
What's Good About It?
It's five hundred dollars worth of free bets! That's pretty awesome if you ask us, especially if you were planning on opening a William Hill account anyway, which we recommend you do.
What's Bad About It?
The bonus is based on your first bet, not your deposit, so if you want the full amount you have to place a $500 bet. There's no minimum odds on that first bet though so feel free to bet on a sure thing. Once you have the bonus you can split it over as many bets as you like (min $10 per bet) but it expires in 7 days so don't take too long with it.
Terms & Conditions
1. New Clients who register and place a Qualifying Bet will receive a Bonus Bet equal to the amount of that Qualifying Bet (up to $500).
2. The maximum Bonus Bet awarded under this offer is $500. For example, if a Qualifying Bet is $500, the Bonus Bet awarded will be $500. If a Qualifying Bet is $100, the Bonus Bet awarded will be $100.
3. Any proceeds from winning Bonus Bets must be turned over at least once (1x) at odds of $1.50 or greater, before funds can be withdrawn. Any bet which is Cashed Out will not be considered a bet for the purposes of meeting these turnover requirements.
4. Any unused Bonus Bets will expire seven (7) days after the Bonus Bet has been awarded unless any other expiry date has been specified.
5. Bonus Bet winnings DO NOT include the initial Bonus Bet stake. This means that if a Bonus Bet to the value of $100 is placed on a selection paying $2.15, the net winnings paid will be $115 (ie. $215 less the $100 Bonus Bet).
Other t&c's apply. Please ensure you read them before signing up